FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Did you know that some causes of snoring are treatable by your dentist? Or have you ever wondered how is gum disease linked to your overall health? Whether you have an upcoming appointment, or you are just curious about overall dental healthcare, we are here to help. Watch these videos to answer questions you might have about your appointment, or call our office to schedule a consultation.
Some of our most frequently asked questions:
- What is the difference between Invsalign® Full, and Invisalign® Light?
- What is Invisalign® Express?
- Can I eat or drink with my Invisalign® Trays?
- What happens if my temporary crown comes off?
- How fast can I get a dental crown?
- What is a same-day crown?
- Can sticky foods make a dental crown come off?
- What foods are safe to eat with dental crowns?
- Is it safe to whiten teeth if I have a temporary crown?
- Does teeth whitening hurt crowns?
- Can a dentist diagnose Sleep Apnea?
- How can going to a dentist help with snoring?
- What are the symptoms of Sleep Apnea?
- Am I a candidate for Sleep Apnea treatment?
Don’t see your question? Call our office and we’ll help get the answers you need!
Schedule a General Dental Appointment Today
Everyone should routinely attend regular general dentistry visits to ensure their continued good oral health. To schedule your next visit, call Dr. Cornelius’ office in Keller, TX, at 817-431-4200. We proudly the serve the residents of Keller, Roanoke, Trophy Club, Westlake, Southlake, North Richland Hills, and all surrounding communities.