There are a lot of areas of your life that require your attention. As a result, when it comes to putting forth a ton of effort when you’re purchasing your dental floss, you may be falling a bit behind. Who knew you could make decisions that could affect the effectiveness of your dental hygiene products? Shouldn’t anything in that aisle of the drugstore offer you what you need? Not necessarily. Let’s see how you’re shopping (and if you need some tips) with a fun quiz.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If you aren’t happy with your dental flossing experience then there’s not really anything you can do about it other than try to keep your mind on the benefits.
- True or False: If you want to improve your dental hygiene products so you actually enjoy using them on a daily basis, you should choose things that make you smile.
- True or False: Ensuring the floss is effective means it should not only address your preferences (so you floss) but also that it hits a major guideline.
- False. As a matter of fact, you may need to change the type of dental floss you’re using. You should also check in with us regarding your methods and approaches to dental hygiene (a few minor tweaks can help).
- True. This is actually important. If you’re grimacing because you cannot stand the texture of your floss, you hate waxed but you forgot to pick up an unwaxed version, or the flavor is just not at all pleasant, it’s time to make a change.
- True. It should be a product accepted by the ADA. It’s that simple.
Learn About The Best Products For Your Smile
Get the details on the best products for your dental hygiene sessions by speaking with us about your options. Schedule an appointment with your Keller, TX dentist at Brent Cornelius, DDS by calling 817-431-4200 today. We proudly welcome patients from Keller, Roanoke, Trophy Club, Westlake, Southlake, North Richland Hills, and all surrounding communities.