Are you always seeking out exciting festivals that you and your family may attend for an enjoyable way to spend your time? If the answer is yes – and you happen to have a penchant for wine and yummy food – well, this upcoming event may be great for you.
About the Event
This is the 29th Annual Grapefest known as a “wine experience.” However, whether or not you’re interested in sampling a wide variety of wines, you can still partake in a ton of other exciting festivities, including (but not limited to):
- A wine competition
- A dedicated kids’ area
- Live music stages
- And more!
This event will take place in Historic Downtown Grapevine at the following address:
S Main St and NW Hwy
Grapevine, TX 76051
Event Date and Time
You may attend Grapefest on Thursday, September 17, 2015 through Sunday, September 2015, during the following times:
- Thursday: 10:00am to 10:30pm
- Friday and Saturday: 10:00am to 11:30pm
- Sunday: 11:00am to 6:00pm
- Admission to this event includes the following options:
- Adults: $8 per person
- Seniors (62 and over) and Children (Ages 6 through 12): $5 per person
- Children ages 5 and under: Free
- Weekend Passes: $18 per person
- Souvenir Weekend Pass: $23 per person
For additional details, you may contact the Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau at 800-457-6338.